The Galaxy Museum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mars 500 completed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pulsar
Admin
Pulsar

Mars 500 completed! Empty
PostSubject: Mars 500 completed!   Mars 500 completed! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Mars mission makes its 'return'

So, after spending all that time together locked in a tin can, have we learned that human beings really can endure these conditions when it comes to the real thing, or are we just capable of living in a Big Brother style environment, knowing at the end of the tunnel is a decent amount of wage built up and knowing full well at any point you could unlock the door and walk out (unlike a real mission)

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://gmuseum.iftopic.com
Mooninite
Earthbound
Mooninite

PostSubject: Re: Mars 500 completed!   Mars 500 completed! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:53 am

I think instead of wasting time training for a mission to Mars for 500 days they should have just taken risk and sent them... Damn, what a waste of time. The real mission will consist of Space Ghost leading the orbiter into deep space with second in command Corvax... Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sunspot
Earthbound
Sunspot

PostSubject: Re: Mars 500 completed!   Mars 500 completed! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:15 am

Haha yeah they should have just sent them to Mars for real... I would have gone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pulsar
Admin
Pulsar

PostSubject: Re: Mars 500 completed!   Mars 500 completed! EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:42 am

Yeah, I'm desperate to go Sad

My goal is to stay alive to see the Mars landing. Should be in the 2020s sometime, so a long while to wait yet!
Back to top Go down
https://gmuseum.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mars 500 completed!   Mars 500 completed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mars 500 completed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Museum :: Encyclopedia Galactica-
Jump to: